WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
We would be pleased to welcome you into our Rotary e-club. There is a short formal membership procedure which involves meeting and talking to an experienced member of Rotary where we explain the benefits of Rotary and ensure you satisfy the following criteria:
- You are a contributor to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business, or community role.
- You’re willing to commit to the personal ethic of Service Above Self and to support the Object of Rotary.
- You are willing to participate regularly in the Rotary E-Club Community and, as appropriate and feasible, you are willing to accept a leadership role in the future.
- You are willing to support club projects.
- You are prepared to pay annual membership dues to support the operating costs of Rotary International, Rotary in Great Britain & Ireland, and the Rotary E-Club. (New members pay a small one-time joining fee for setup and training in club procedures.)
- You have regular access to the internet, and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the Rotary E-Club community features.
If you are interested in joining us or would just like to find out more about Rotary please fill out the form below and we will sure to be in touch as quickly as possible.